FalsifiedHeroFalsifiedHero

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

... hmmm

It kinda made me laugh at some points but I couldn't really get over the horrible slaughter of the english language that took place in this flash. Also the mono-tone voice got really annoying after a while, and it almost felt like my ears were bleeding.

Oh well, you tried. You got me to chuckle a little so I give you a two. Now go watch some good old John Stewart and discover real comedy my friend, that or Daniel Tosh.

Love4Dead Love4Dead

:O That's a horror film...

Oh gawd... oh gawd... oh gawd!!! I'm guessing this will result in super AIDS. Anyways, funny flash. Good work, and overall great job.

Don't Wait, Jeremiah Don't Wait, Jeremiah

Simple yet emotional

You used a nice art style and the way you told the story was simple, basic, and excellent. You only had text narrative, visual stimulation, and an great choice of musical stimulation that help set the atmosphere. You did a great job, painting a simple yet emotional story, good job FoXcatO.

Eskimos Eskimos

So...

It seems you were trying to go for a parody of "Africa Dudes". I can also see you mentioned that in the description, nice. Anyways, good job I just liked "Afica Dudes" better but overall not to bad.

Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

Haha

Pretty good, only thing I would have done different is master chief kill the marine simply for more ammo. Because we all know that in halo 3 marines are good for two things: holding on to weapons, or killing them for weapons. OMG It's the same in CoD! doo du doo du doo du doo du doo <--- (the twilight zone theme)

Dawn of the Living. Dawn of the Living.

I always wondered...

And you made that thought a reality, you sir are brilliant. Brains.

(For our zombie viewers) This video good. Make me laugh. Brains.

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

haha

Nice, it made me laugh pretty bad. Also, how has Oak note murdered Ash yet?

Leo &amp;amp; Satan III Leo & Satan III

Dang it

And here I was thinking that it finally ended... but you just had to put a quick clip at the end... Good job man you made me laugh. Animation seemed a little more clean than the others also, btw the trash can part made me laugh the most.

LL - Dream Team Ep.2 LL - Dream Team Ep.2

It's like Will Feral

It's so stupid I can't help but laugh, plus microsoft sam is a great voice over.

Also, could you make a loop of Robotnik going "SOI"?

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

wtf-zors

Your right, this is what kept me watching this giant load of horse crap lol, anyways. Oh yeah, your also right about the random plot device that comes in and saves the day, so yeah. I guess this movie is good in that sense, I laughed, I was disturbed, and the sound track made me dance a lil' sooooo F it, you get an 8.