FalsifiedHeroFalsifiedHero

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Wish the controls would co-operate.

I like it I really do, puzzels are good, graphics are great love the style, and the deaths are funny. But the controls keep glitching out on me and it's really killing the game for me.

Hello Worlds! Hello Worlds!

Gotta love original

Sure there's no story, but then again there are a few games that come out that don't need a story line to drive you to keep playing and all the while have fun while doing so. This game is simple in it's gameplay, yet challenging in it's puzzles, which combines for a great time. My compliments to the creators and all who worked on this project at the University of Washington, I'm sure you guys will receive an excellent grade for this project.

P.S. Only a nine out of ten for there being no storyline, but I think a game like this might just do without one. Kind of tempted to give you that last star.

richwsnider responds:

Thanks. We did not want to do a storyline partly because we wanted to work exclusively on the game and part of it because we just did not have the time to really do a good job. A story is a strong possibility for future releases of this and sequels to Hello Worlds!. Thanks again!

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

And at first I wanted a dragon.

But then this thing just go to fun, loved the cut scenes, and game play. It was just overall a fun time, still is!

Pirate Defense Pirate Defense

LOVE THE CELEBRATION SONG!!!

Really enjoyed it, it was a fun time and you got me with the pirate song I WON, I WON, AT PIRATE DEFENSE!!!