FalsifiedHeroFalsifiedHero

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 11 art Reviews

New Year at Conscience Place New Year at Conscience Place

Haha

Nice, like the idea here. Wish Blockhead were doing something stupid in another bubble but that's just me. Anyways, who's in the picture?

Hitomoshi Hitomoshi

Dang it...

Now I want one... this could be a killer idea for an actual candle, the only problem is people would feel like jerks when they light it. I know I would.

Cool pic anyways, and yes it is the cutest frakin candle I have and probably ever will see.

Its warm inside Its warm inside

I don't know why I keep looking at your pics?

It's totally wrong yet it makes me laugh... just like comedy central.

So what's next shadman?

(btw) That fairy just doen't really seem to want to help link, perhaps it's the leader!

The Sky's The Limit The Sky's The Limit

Love it!

Overall, nice colors, clean drawing, and it just makes me feel like a kid looking at a picture from a good book! It's weird, but who says weird isn't good! I like it, it's nice and creative so you have my thumbs up.

pirate bar pirate bar

It made me laugh.

I enjoy this picture, the lines are clean and the scene has a great atmosphere (plus pirates are awesome). But when I look at it I just wish it had some color, but oh well. I see you left that for someone else so I guess I'm going to get a copy of this and color it up for fun.

Thanks for the awesome pic man!

Lundsfryd responds:

let me know if you do. Thanks :)

The Raven The Raven

"Quote the Raven, nevermore"

I really do like this picture, every detail in the scene works with one another. The insight into how this was an actual occurance that you decided to paint makes the picture in a sense "more alive". To put it all together I enjoy the picture, the colors, and the style it's all very nice. Just one last thing to say to this picture.

"Quote the Raven, nevermore"

RPGsrok responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

And I knew that quote would come up... Knocking at my door. XD

Archangel Archangel

Pretty Good

Pretty good but I think his scar was on his right side... but other than that pretty good job. Love the shadowing, really brings out the mature character Garrus becomes.

Rotis4 responds:

Wow, you're right, heh. I could just mirror the pic to correct it.

scheduled break scheduled break

love it

I like the setting and the art style goes together with it in a great way, I really like it hope to see more from ya!

Portal Background Portal Background

COMPANION CUBE!!!!

I love the detail to the game, you have the cube, character, portal gun and even the little instructional pictures from in game. Great work, true to the game and good work with the colors and imagery.

Landscape practice 2 Landscape practice 2

Hmmm

Very interesting, I like the atmosphere this picture emits. Also, it reminds of the "cloud top" mountains in Elder Scrolls IV lololololol

kiiryu responds:

I seem to have a bad habit of writing "Hmm" in the review summary, so it's hard not to agree with everything you said.